Mold is a serious issue. It will grow in 48 - 72 hours. Mold inside a building could affect the health of those which we care. ALL MOLD produce toxins which could be released to cause allergies or mycotoxicosis inside a building and residences. Some people are sensitive to mold , they may experience symptoms such as nasal stuffiness, eye irritation, or wheezing when exposed to mold. Some people may have more severe reactions to molds. Severe reactions may include fever and shortness of breath. People with chronic illnesses, such as obstructive lung disease, may develop mold infections in their lungs. Mold allergic patient may benefit from keeping humidity between 30-50% by using dehumidifiers.
We are a qualified flood water extraction company you can contact for emergency restoration services. Our professionals will pick the bulk of the flood. Whether it's a ruptured pipe or appliance failure, when water
floods your carpets or leaks through your drywall, our flood extraction methods will make the place beautiful again.
Basic Steps of Mold Remediation
● Verify that the moisture source has been eliminated or repaired.
● Detailed visual thermographic and moisture meter inspection.
● Photo documentation
● Thermographic investigation
● Recommend an indoor environmental professional to sample and evaluate the mold problem
● Containment as needed to avoid crosscontamination
● Provide negative pressure if needed
● Pack out all contents within the work area
● Use Air Scrubber and Dehumidifiers
● Sanitize using only EPA Approved Biocides
● We use HEPA vacuums to remove dust and spores
● If needed after detailed evaluation, we will remove all affected or damaged materials
● Clean all affected areas and contents
● Disinfect and vacuum again
● Clearance testing
● Allow Industrial Hygienist to approve our effort of mold remediation